A filling is a commonly used treatment for restoring a decayed tooth. We offer tooth-colored fillings to make our restorations completely undetectable! Getting a filling is a simple procedure, in which your dentist will remove the decay from the tooth, clean the area thoroughly, and then fill the cavity with our tooth-colored material. Our tooth-colored fillings usually require that we remove less of the natural tooth material than with traditional metal fillings. A filling will allow the tooth to look whole again, function normally and prevent future decay.
What are the advantages of tooth-colored fillings?
- They closely match natural tooth color and appearance
- Treatment time is short so you can get your filling in one visit
- Tooth sensitivity is minimal
- They won’t compromise esthetics of your teeth
- They can be repaired if damaged